GEA provides a full range of environmental consulting and engineering services specializing in the study of watersheds, flood studies, computerized modeling, hydraulics analysis, drainage design, Dam Safety Inspections and evaluations, evaluation and design of infrastructure facilities including water and sewer systems, roads, street utilities and stormwater management facilities.
- FEMA Appeals
- Flood Analysis
- Stream Restoration
- Site Surveys
- Hydraulic and Hydrologic Modeling with HEC Models
- Environmental Analysis
- FEMA LOMA, LOMR
- FEMA Elevation Certificate
- Culvert Analysis/Replacement
- Flooding Removal
- Riverine Flood Protection Walls
- Production of Design Plans and Specifications
UNIQUE SOLUTIONS – GEA conducted Hydraulic Modeling and proposed flooding mitigation solution with soilcement flood wall in Rockland County, NY.